Scottish Athletics Events Guidelines
Athletics events taking place in level 3:
- Participants aged under 18 from local authorities in levels 0-3 may attend outdoor and indoor events
- Participants aged 18+ from within the event’s own local authority may attend outdoor events
- Indoor events should not take place for those aged 18+ in level 3, but are permitted
- An adult (18+) may drive a young athlete from local authorities in level 0-3 to the event, but should not attend themselves
- All other participants aged 18+ from local authorities in level 0-2 or from other local authorities in level 3 should not attend. Any travel into level 3 areas for competition is discouraged for U18s but is not prohibited.