Interested in joining? Click here to send an enquiry.
The club’s main training nights are:
- At least one Tuesday coached track/road interval session aimed at middle distance to endurance training (covering track, road, cross-country);
- Thursday night coached road tempo session;
- We’ve also introduced specialist sprints and hurdles groups (open to juniors and seniors). These also meet on Tues and Thurs nights. We’re planning on adding other event specialist groups (e.g. throws and jumps);
- Other club members meet up elsewhere for non-club coached interval sessions;
- Club members and are also able to meet up for longer runs on Sunday mornings.
We offer structured programmes to suit. Examples include:
- White Plan – Starting Running or Returning from prolonged time away from running. This draws on JogScotland’s Couch to 5k programme, and is supported by Scottish Athletics qualified Jog Leaders;
- Red Plan – Progressed from White Plan or have been recently running regularly for a few months – can race towards the end of this plan – e.g. club time trial, parkrun or 5k/10k race to test progress;
- Blue Plan – Progressed from Red Plan or have considerable running experience, inc some racing at some point in running career;
- Gold Plan – Progressed from Blue Plan or have considerable previous experience and time to train in preparation for competition racing at various distances.
- Experienced, proven individual coaching if you think that may help you progress further.